BOSS Spotlight: Meet The "Radio Personality" Jamila Vance

Jamila Vance, The Jaye Spot CEO / Host who’s in charge of business operations. Having worked in many fields from television, healthcare, and insurance, Jamila is able to bring a lot more to The Jaye Spot than a gorgeous smile and magnetic personality! A pro with ambition, Jamila is ready to take on any venture aligned with her dreams!

TheBOSSNetwork: What were some obstacles that you faced in the beginning process of starting your business or career? 

Jamila Vance: Some of the obstacles I faced in the beginning were; coming up with an informative yet engaging format for The Jaye Spot.

BN: What inspired you to break into your particular industry?

JV: I was inspired to break into the radio industry because I was on a personal quest to do what I’m passionate about opposed to just working a job that I had No desire to do. Since I love to talk, being in radio comes naturally.

BN: How do you balance your personal and professional life or have you been able to find a balance? 

JV: My balance is still a work in progress.

BN: What is an inspirational quote that you live by?

 JV: "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

BN: Who were some influential people or mentors that helped or encouraged you along the way?

JV: The person who is influential to me is my mother. Because even though she faced a lot of adversity in her life; she always managed to get back up. I have learned to always go for what I want and Never let anyone or anything stand in the way.

BN: What are your "must-haves" to keep your career or business going strong? 


JV: My business must-haves are faithful listeners and advertisers for The Jaye Spot.

BN:  What is your definition of a BOSS? 

JV: My definition of a BOSS is one who Boldly Overcomes Sidetracking Situations and continue to accomplish their goals.


Be sure to follow Jamila Vance on Twitter @JayeSpot and check out her products and services at www.JayeSpot.com




Comments

  1. Always loving my "Jaye Spot" tune in every Thursday at 6pm (cst) to get great conversation and be apart of hot topics only on The Jaye Spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always loving my "Jaye Spot" tune in every Thursday at 6pm (cst) to get great conversation and be apart of hot topics only on The Jaye Spot!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network

BOSS Spotlight: Meet “Career Advancement Mentor” Pat E. Perkins, CPCC