BOSS Spotlight: Meet The "Change Agent" Tiffini Holmes



Tiffini Holmes,  A certified Health Coach and Life Coach with more than 12 years of coaching experience. Additionally, she holds both an MBA and MA of Psychology. Her coaching brings life changing results in the areas of leadership, personal development, health improvement, and problem-solving coaching to many.

TheBOSSNetwork: What were some obstacles that you faced in the beginning process of starting your business or career?

Tiffini Holmes: The two biggest challenges were 1. Leaving the rfrffor my services.

BN:  What inspired you to break into your particular industry?

TH: While going through my own struggle trying to balance a career, being a full-time student, and lose weight I realized this a problem for many. I have always been a coach and I developed a formula that works so I needed to share it.

BN:  How do you balance your personal and professional life or have you been able to find a balance?

TH: I have made my personal life as much a priority as my professional one. The same way I schedule client meetings I schedule workouts, meal prep, and down time. It’s not always a 50/50 split but I never lose site of either. And if it looks like I might have people who will help keep me accountable.

BN: What is an inspirational quote that you live by? 

TH: Jeremiah 29:11 " for I know the plans I have for you" declares the lord, " Plans to prosper your and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  


BN: Who were some influential people or mentors that helped or encouraged you along the way?

TH: Other entrepreneurs. We are a rare breed that many people don’t understand. I have been fortunate enough to meet some outstanding people who have shown me the ropes and pushed me to keep going.

BN: What are your "must-haves" to keep your career or business going strong?

TH: Healthy habits. I teach people how to achieve goals and maintain good health. My credibility rests on me living what I preach.

BN: What is your definition of a BOSS?

TH: A BOSS is someone who has decided what they want in life and is willing to work smart and hard to achieve it. In addition, they take time and interest in helping develop other BOSS’s.





Be sure to follow on Tiffini Holmes on Twitter @TTWCoach and check out her products and services at  www.totaltransformationcoaching.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network

BOSS Spotlight: Meet “Career Advancement Mentor” Pat E. Perkins, CPCC