BOSS Spotlight: Meet The Transformational Speaker Angel Coleman

Angel Coleman, International speaker and business strategist Angel Coleman helps professional women and female entrepreneurs increase their confidence, smoothly transition into full-time entrepreneurship and gain clarity on their path to financial stability by providing a proven blueprint to turning their great ideas into a profitable product-base business they will love.
Photo:
 
The BOSS Network: What were some obstacles that you faced in the beginning process of starting your business or career?
 
Angel Coleman: The obstacles I faced in the beginning process of starting my business were creating systems, structure and a schedule. I was so excited to work for myself and do what I love that I didn’t think it was that important to put those things in place early on in the business and boy was I wrong. Without systems, structure and a schedule, it’s nearly impossible to create a consistent stream of revenue for your business as well as a steady paycheck for yourself.
 
BN: What inspired you to break into your particular industry?
 
AC: My personal entrepreneurial journey and the fact other entrepreneurs were reaching out to me for advice is what inspired me to become a speaker and business strategist. Although I was just beginning to get the hang of creating profitable business models, more and more people started calling me for advice so I quickly realized being a business strategist was part of my destiny and a lucrative opportunity. I knew I survived the entrepreneur rollercoaster and could help millions of other women get unstuck and finally build a profitable enterprise of their dreams. 
 
BN: How do you balance your personal and professional life or have you been able to find a balance?
 
AC: I balance my personal and professional life by accepting the fact that they are forever connected. In order for me to live the life I’ve always wanted including creating a legacy for my family, I understand that my professional life helps fund those personal dreams. Although I can’t say I’ve mastered balance, I can honestly say I do what’s necessary to enjoy my personal life while still making BOSS moves in business.
 
BN: What is an inspirational quote that you live by?
 
AC: A couple of years ago I was sitting in my room having one of those feeling sorry for myself moments because I was frustrated with a goal that I had set for myself.  Then a thought crossed my mind, ”Don’t set goals of a champion if you’re not willing to take on a champions work ethic” by Angel Coleman , which simply means you must successfully complete all the work required to achieve big visions. That quickly became one of the inspirational quotes that I live by.
 
BN: Who were some influential people or mentors that helped or encouraged you along the way?

AC:I have been influenced by people like Oprah, countless business coaches, speakers like Les Brown & Tony Robbins, training programs, books from Dr. Wayne Dyer and spiritual teachers like the late Dr. Myles Monroe.  My family, close friends and mentors Marshawn & Jack Daniels have consistently encouraged me along the way. And there are many more influential people, products and places that I’m unable to mention in this brief post.However, I do share in greater details who and what has helped me become successful with those who have subscribed to receive email updates from my website www.AngelColeman.com.
 
BN: What are your “must-haves” to keep your career or business going strong?
 
AC: My must-haves for keeping my business going strong has been healthy relationships, a healthy lifestyle, hiring business coaches, attending mastermind retreats, having accountability partners and most importantly my spiritual relationship with God.

BN: What is your definition of a BOSS?

AC :My definition of a BOSS is a woman who is confidently fulfilling her life’s purpose, living up to her potential and empowering other women to do the same.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Connect with Angel Coleman ,on Twitter
@AngelColeman101 learn more about products
and services at 
 
 

Make sure to become a member of The BOSS Network to be featured



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network

BOSS Spotlight: Meet “Career Advancement Mentor” Pat E. Perkins, CPCC