Member Spotlight: All About Me by Antonina D. Geer


Antonina D. Geer, MBA – C.E.O and Founder of Simplistic Financials, LLC I initially joined the BOSS Network upon the recommendation of my life coach, Lisa Nicole Bell.  However, I had no idea that I would encounter so many amazing women, who are just like me, in pursuit of living their purposed life and committed to making a positive impact in the world and in the lives of others.  
 
The first day I joined, I was met with warm welcomes! I love that with the Boss Network, women are able to connect in an environment that is encouraging, supportive, and conducive to helping each other grow and succeed.  I am honored to be a part of such a diverse group of women with various talents and skills.  I believe that being a BLACKCARD member will aid in cultivating my continued growth as an entrepreneur and as
an individual.

As the C.E.O. of Simplistic Financials, I am passionate about helping
entrepreneurs improve their bottom lines and experience continued success.
I do this by teaching simple, but effective methods of how to become
financially savvy.  I utilize a customized approach to help entrepreneurs
get in the know of the numbers and understand them for the purposes of
running and growing their businesses.   It is my desire to close the gap on
the large number of small businesses that fail within the first five years
of starting, simply because they do not have a handle on the cash flow and
financial aspect of their businesses.

To Cameka D. Smith, thank you for embracing the vision that is now the BOSS
Network.  I know it will continue to grow and be a blessing to many!

Antonina D. Geer, MBA
Chief Executive Officer
Simplistic Financials, LLC
www.simplisticfinancials.com
info@simplisticfinancials.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network

BOSS Spotlight: Meet “Career Advancement Mentor” Pat E. Perkins, CPCC