MAC Look - A - Likes! I have It All Here By Essence Go

I've always been a fan of high end lines, MAC being one of them.  Ever since I started blogging a year ago, I’ve been doing more and more research on beauty products. I've realized how there's so many makeup lines, like your drugstore vendor brands that are out there.
Have you ever walked in a Target store to pick up a prescription and were told, “It’s going to be 20mins?” Well I have. So I find my way to the cosmetic section, but only look. I can't try the makeup on, and the price is wayyy lower than what I'm used to.

I was fed up, so I opened one. (Please don't go out and try this) I loved the coverage with the Maybelline foundation, and the consistency of Revlon concealer. I've been hooked since. I have created a list of makeup lines that are a dead look alike to MAC, but are surprisingly cheaper. To check out products from MAC that you can't find a look alike of:

MAC COSMETICS 

This creamy shimmer eye shadow is great for an allover eye base, or it's great for highlighting underneath the brow. Check out the price!




MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study- $18.50
Maybelline Eye Studio Metal Color Tattoo in Barely Branded- $6



These two colors are pretty fun great for the creasy, but the L'Oreal one has more shimmer.
MAC Eye shadow in Satin Taupe- $15
L'Oreal Infallible Eye shadow in Bronzed Taupe- $7


MAC Russian Red is gorgeous. It's one of MAC's best lipsticks to me in the red family. Revlon look alike hits it dead on!
MAC Lipstick in Russian Red- $15
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Really Red- $8


This Shimmer highlighter is great above the cheekbone. I've just learned about Boots NO7 but its alternative to the Lustre drops by MAC.
MAC Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel- $21
Boots No7 Skin Illuminator in Peach- $10


This pink is perfect for every day. I love a cute pink anything! Revlon has a great line of lipsticks. You will find your look alike.
MAC Lipstick in Snob- $15
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout- $8




I love creamy eyeliner pots, and they last forever! Both are great, but believe it or not the Maybelline stay better to me.
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack- $16
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black- $8



Ok! Number 1 you can't match a better color. Cream blushes are great buildable products, especially if you’re new to using blush.
MAC Crèmeblend Blush in Ladyblush- $21
NYX Cream Blush in Natural- $6.50




Dark lipstick definitely has it's purposes. I normally can find a dark lipstick, but one that's creamy and full of color, now that's a deal. (They both hit that mark).
MAC Lipstick in Dark Side- $15
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry- $7

I hope this help you in anyway. Now go out and try a whole new world!!

Be sure to Connect with Essence on Twitter @cultured_pearlg , Like her on Facebook www.facebook.com/cpgstyle  and visit her online http://culturedpearlgirl.com/ 

Check out Essence blogs every month for the next Four months featuring her expertise in the following content areas: 

  • Fashion
  • Beauty
  • Entertainment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

BOSS & Sage Announce 2024 Invest in Progress Grant Winners

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network