BOSS Spotlight: Meet The "Innovator" Tami LaMorn


Tami LaMorn is a business powerhouse with years of experience as a Real Estate Investor, Concert Producer, Philanthropist and Successful Restaurateur. Tami has always been a woman willing to put in the work to achieve success. Today, Tami works closely with her team to expand her brand which will soon include cosmetics line– LAMORN, and her own VODKA, while simultaneously building her daughter Madison’s brand with her clothing line ‘TOOTS’.  Expanding her brand with talent management & production by with developing Miles B Entertainment for Music, film & TV projects. Joining Dramatic Expressions as Supervising Producer for Film, Theatre and made for TV projects. Co-Producing “I AM CRE8TIV LIVE- music series and Co-founding, Executive Producing “Indie LIVE” music series. Tami LaMorn is a force to be reckoned with. The quintessential mentor, Tami has committed to sharing her success with young women with the hopes that they too will follow their dreams and see them through. 

The BOSS Network
: What were some obstacles that you faced in the beginning process of
starting your business or career?
Tami LaMorn: One of the most challenging obstacles I faced in the beginning is the perception of a being a women and my ability to succeed.
BN: What inspired you to break into your particular industry?
TL: My inspiration is from my childhood and the feeling of togetherness when we sat at the table to eat. The laughter and joy food brings to people when they gather, is priceless. Plus now I get to drink the wine. I’m a foodie, I love to eat. I’ve been told I cook pretty well, that I have missed my calling.

BN: How do you balance your personal and professional life or have you been
able to find a balance?
TL: Balancing my personal life and professional life is a challenge. I literally have to schedule time with family and friends. I am working on that, extremely hard. Some days I just want to live, quietly.

BN: What is an inspirational quote that you live by?
TL: It’s ‘THE GOD IN ME’. There are several others, but this one reigns true to who I am. ALL I DO is through GOD.
BN: Who were some influential people or mentors that helped or encouraged
you along the way?
TL: My partner in life, his encouragement and push is sometimes unbearable. But I need that; it keeps my spirit in tact. Family and friends who constantly tell me, YES YOU can. Oprah, she is the one person I admire, she did it against all odds.
BN: What are your? Must-haves? To keep your career or business going strong?
TL: My must-haves are patience, creativity and a strong chin. Life doesn’t give you anything, GOD does. So embrace what you have been blessed with and work it!

BN
: What is your definition of a BOSS?
TL: BOSS- Blessing/Others/Serving/Society
A BOSS is a person who accepts the gifts that GOD has given them and uses them to make a difference in some one’s life. If you are an entertainer, restaurateur, fashion mogul Cause and Effect, Make a difference! Give back to your community; help the next generation to become a BOSS.
Connect with Tami LaMorn on Twitter @TamiLaMorn  and check out her Facebook page.
 Learn more about products and services at www.thelamorngroup.com
Make sure to become a member of The BOSS Network to be featured

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

BOSS & Sage Announce 2024 Invest in Progress Grant Winners

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network