BOSS Spotlight Meet The "Professional Networker" Quinline Glasper




Quinline Glasper launched a Professional Network for Influential Professionals from all
Walks of Life to be able to Connect and Network Together for the purpose of Success and Effective Leadership. Quinline was empowered to make an impact in the lives of our youths of today. As a leader and professional in her career field  she feels the need to invest in the next generation of great
leaders and professional. Being a leader is an important role, but leaders were once followers also.

The BOSS Network: What were some obstacles that you faced in the beginning process of tarting your business or career?

Quinline Glasper: The obstacle that I faced in the beginning process of my career and
business was really finding out exactly which career industry that would fit my skills, talents and my passion the most. It took time for me to find out what I love doing because God has overflowed me with many great skills that I love so much. I am a very skillful and talented
Businesswoman. I have had the benefit of working in a few difference career industries like Social Media Marketing and Promotions, I started my own janitorial service at 21yrs old and I Launched a Professional Social Platform { Socially Cued Pro-International Black Enterprise Inc.} back in June 2011. Glory Be Unto God!

BN: What inspired you to break into your particular industry?

QG: My creative skills and God given talents is what inspired me to break
into this industry. I made the decision to make my passion my purpose
in life and in my career journey. It took a few years to determine what
my special skills and hobbies are. I finally pin pointed my Passion Point
in my career industry.

BN: How do you balance your personal and professional life or have you
been able to find a balance?

QG: I must say that through regular prayer and planning that it helps me to
balance out my personal and professional life. Through God all things
are possible. I take out time to schedule my personal time and as for my
professional life I try to organize a great business schedule. Family time
is very important to me so I need to have that balance set in place. My
family is who inspired me to do what I love doing the most.

BN: What is an inspirational quote that you live by?

QG: "Be watch-full of how you live your life!"
"Watch your thoughts; they become words."
.
BN: Who were some influential people or mentors that helped or
encouraged you along the way?

QG: Oprah is one of the women that impacted my life with her struggles and
she empowered me with her success.  She overcame the obstacles that
she has endured in her youth. An pain that she endured through both
physical and sexual abuse. She is a very powerful woman that is
empowering other women to success no matter what obstacle may stand
in the way. She is very encouraging leader and she is what I consider to
be a great leader in her career profession.

BN: What are your “must-haves” to keep your career or business going
strong?

QG: My must haves are God-time, Prayer-Time and Family-Time. These are
the most important things in my life. They keep me Empowered, they
keep me Inspired and they keep me Strong.  The Power of God
strengthens my life and career. Prayer gives me answers and
understanding when I’m lost and confused about a life situation. It gives
me wisdom and knowledge needed for life’s journey. Family gives me
sweet/unconditional love, brings me joy and gives me peace when in
need of a gentle embrace.  These 3 things I must have……

BN: What is your definition of a BOSS?

QG: My definition of a Boss is he or she is a leader, a hard worker and a
person of great influence in their career industry. They are individuals
that have made great impact in their business field. Most Bosses are
intelligent, well organized and disciplined individuals with a passion for
great success.

Connect with
Quinline Glasper on Twitter  and for products and services visit Website:www.thehechtmangroup.com

Make sure to become a member of The BOSS Network to be featured

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network

BOSS Spotlight: Meet “Career Advancement Mentor” Pat E. Perkins, CPCC