BOSS Spotlight Meet The "Business Coach" Tiffany Fulcher


Tiffany Fulcher is an Entrepreneur, Speaker, and Life purpose Architect and leading expert in assisting women entrepreneurs in building and balancing successful businesses and life. She is CEO and founder of Tiffany Fulcher Enterprise and the Influencers Institute, a lifestyle business school created to educate, train, and inspire entrepreneurs in strategic implementation, income generation, leveraging their influence, creating more time in their day, making a bigger impact, and building a businesses without debt. As co-owner of Marcole a 7 -figure technology start up she built with her spouse debt free, while raising small children, she is well aware of the challenges and adversities entrepreneurs face on a regular basis. As a result, she merged her 10+ years in education, experience w/Fortune 500 companies, and Small Business Building into a global enterprise that equips leaders with the tools to run successful businesses while juggling life and relationships.

 TheBOSSNetwork: What were some obstacles that you faced in the beginning process of starting your business or career?
 

Tiffany Fulcher: Early in my career I faced tons of obstacles, lack of clarity, insecurity, frustration because things were not moving as quickly as I had anticipated, lack of structure and organization, overwhelm, and lack of focus. There was a lot of learning to do on my part.
 
 BN: What inspired you to break into your particular industry?

TF: I knew that I was made for more, I remember attending a Tele-seminar done by Marshawn Evans, a good friend of hers had introduced me to her work online. Marshawn was so inspiring, I attended one of her events and the rest is history. There was already a lot of tugging at my heart going on, I knew that God had been prepping me for other things I had no clue what exactly that entailed. I have always had a heart for women, especially moms who worked hard at achieving balance in their life.
 
BN: How do you balance your personal and professional life or have you been able to find a balance?
 
TF: I won't say I have achieved the highest level of balance possible but I certainly strive to live balanced life. I work hard at modeling the example I want other women to aspire to. There are far greater platforms and opportunities for women today than any other time in history, the difficult thing about being on the front end of a groundbreaking era is there are very few if any models to show you how it's done. We are recreating a life that hasn't been seen before. We are going against the grain of  traditionalism in a big way! I have a wonderful support system in my spouse and I do hire outside help as needed for both domestic and work related items. The key to balance is really admitting that you can't do it all, finding the things you can do and doing those very well. A large part of me entering into entrepreneurship was having the ability to spend time with my family in a way that is unorthodox, I attend school functions, go to lunches, have midday dates with my husband. Balance is really best achieved through intention, and that is what I strive towards being very intentional about
how and where I spend my time.

 BN: What is an inspirational quote that you live by?
 
TF: Isaiah 40:31 One of my favorite scriptures of all times, I love it because God is saying if you wait on me you will reap in due season, faint not, be encouraged, I will strengthen you. I am always moving 1,000 miles a minute and my patience can be short at times, I need to be reminded that not my time but God's timing. One of my other favorites is the goal isn't more money, the goal is living life on your own terms by Chris Brogan! I run every opportunity by this because life on my own terms or time is really valuable to me.
 
BN:  Who were some influential people or mentors that helped or encouraged you along the way?

TF: Marshawn Evans, Amy Porterfield, My mother, Dr. Saundra Wall Williams, My husband, Beyonce, Marie Forleo, those are a few, I read a lot so there are a ton of books I have read and been inspired by. I am always seeking out new opportunities to be inspired, you can't give out what your not full of!

 BN: What are your ?must-haves? to keep your career or business going strong?

TF: Sleep...lol, a peaceful work environment, a right relationship with my spouse and time alone. I don't know how these grind all night folks do it, I am so much more productive when I am well rested! I love a clean, organized office space, I light a candle in my office every morning and pray before I get started something about setting the atmosphere for greatness to come alive that just works for me. If my marriage isn't right, everything is wrong so I make sure to maintain open lines of communication with my husband even if it means overdoing it. I promised myself my success would not lead to our demise, if we have a rough day which happens we talk it out and get to a common, it just make everything better. As a wife and mom of 3 with 2 companies and contractors, time alone is coveted! I get up an hour earlier than my family sometimes I pray, read, or just sit in silence. That hour is golden and key time for me to sort out all the crazy I have going on in my head. I just take deep breaths and come to terms with the fact that I was able to see another day that leads me to
gratitude.

 
BN: What is your definition of a BOSS?

TF: Boss - B- someone who is BRAVE and take the risks where others won't O- Outstanding or exceptional Bosses go beyond average they always reach higher S- Sophisticated, chic, modern, or wise. Boss women are those who stand out in a crowd without ever saying a word, they are the ones others want to know and emulate not because they are better but because they are confident in a subtle yet highly attractive way. S - Smart, Boss women have both academia and business knowledge and they know when to use them interchangeably. They also know how to have intelligent conversations about religion, politics, and newsworthy events. When they speak others listen.

 
 
Connect with Tiffany Fulcher  on Instagram  and Twitter @tiffulcher and learn more about products and services at http://www.tiffanyfulcher.co


 
Make sure to become a member of The BOSS Network to be featured






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network

BOSS Spotlight: Meet “Career Advancement Mentor” Pat E. Perkins, CPCC