Instead, you may find yourself stuck living a mediocre life, where the husband, children, the house, the job, and life itself, bear down on you. All of these responsibilities have made your dream life, a distant memory.
Living in un-fulfillment may cause you to become irritable, funky, and hard to be around. Have your relationships with your spouse/significant other or children soured, because of your short fuse and attitude? Are you losing money from all of the cancellations or sick days that you are using? Have body aches and pains developed from stress? All of these symptoms could be manifesting because YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN YOUR BEST and HIGHEST SELF. You must act NOW to reclaim that imaginative little girl who had so much hope.
I would like to offer five tips to help you along your journey, so that the REST OF YOUR LIFE WILL BE THE BEST OF YOUR LIFE.
1. Develop a Spiritual Practice. You are a creative, gifted and unique being. You are here for a Divine Purpose. There is a specific assignment aligned with your name. No one in the world can replace you. Get in tune with your Creator and Higher Self.
WORD: SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED ONTO YOU.
WORD “TEACHER, WHICH IS THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IN THE LAW?” JESUS REPLIED: “‘LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND. This is the first and greatest commandment.”
2. Know your Value. Know your Worth. The Creator loves you deeply and cheers for your success. Affirm yourself. Study personal development and self-improvement - get tracks, cds, and books that uplift you. Instead of watching the reality shows, and all that’s not feeding your MIND, SPIRIT, AND SOUL, find shows and information that make you feel good about YOURSELF.
WORD: THE CREATOR WANTS YOU TO LIVE AN ABUNDANT LIFE.
WORD: THERE IS POWER OF LIFE OR DEATH IN THE TONGUE.
WORD: FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONE AND ONLY SON.
WORD: HOW PRICELESS IS YOUR UNFAILING LOVE, PEOPLE TAKE REFUGE IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR WINGS.
3. Discover your life’s purpose and passion. Do your work to find out what you really enjoy and why you are here at this present time. Create a vision around it. This “thing” makes you emotional when you think or speak about it. You feel so strongly that if you don’t do this “thing”, a part of you slowly begins to die.
WORD: WITHOUT A VISION THE PEOPLE PERISH.
WORD: BUT I HAVE RAISED YOU UP FOR THIS VERY PURPOSE THAT I MAY SHOW YOU MY POWER.
WORD: I KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS; NO PURPOSE OF YOURS CAN BE THWARTED.
4. Realize Your Purpose. After your purpose is realized, the basic idea is that you must align your purpose with your needs, abilities, and desires. Your purpose tells you what you should do. Your needs (money, shelter, clothing) dictate what you must do. Your abilities (skills, talents, education) dictate what you can do. And your desires (enjoyable work, passion) dictate what you want to do. Taken individually each of these areas will only point you in a general direction, but when you put them all together, you’ll find it easier to set specific, practical goals. This way you’ll be setting goals that help you fulfill your purpose, meet your needs, do what you love to do, and do what you’re really good at. Know that it is your Divine Order to share your gifts, talents, and abilities with others thereby bringing joy into their lives.
5. Community. Find yourself a COMMUNITY of women who are going where you would like to go. Surround yourself with positive people who feed into and speak life over you.
WORD: DO NOT CAST YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE.
WORD: DO NOT BE YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS.
You are not too old. The average American today will live to be 80, up from 47 in 1900. The most successful self- re-inventors are those who understand that they have time, and are willing to use it to invest in their own skill and education. That means effort, often money, and hardest—the willingness to be a beginner all over again. CONSIDER WORKING WITH a TRANSFORMATION/EMPOWERMENT COACH to assist with creating a life map and action plan to help get your life back on track.
Connect with the “Divinely Empowered Goddess”, Dr. Mimi D. Johnson on Twitter @doctormimij and Facebook. For more information on Life-Transformation/Empowerment speaking or coaching services visit: www.yoursoulsister.com.