BOSS Spotlight: Meet The "Self-Love Coach” Dalia Smith

Dalia Smith, The Self-love and Life Empowerment coach. Dalia has a passion for helping women take their lives to the next level. With a wealth of experience and a passion for empowering those who struggle with self-worth, Dalia embodies love and confidence, extending compassion to every woman she works with.Her abundance of experience in the caring professions along with an M.A in Counseling Psychology enables Dalia to help women effectively on both a personal and professional level. She is devoted to their empowerment,  encouraging, encouraging women to build lasting confidence and thrive in their relationships

TheBOSSNetwork:  What were some obstacles that you faced in the beginning process of starting your business or career?

Dalia Smith: I did not have any experience in business or marketing so starting a new business was challenging for me at first. I had to really put myself out there and get as much training as possible. I did a lot of reading, completed some webinars, and hired a marketing coach.!

BN: What inspired you to break into your particular industry?

DS: Over the past year I've undergone a lot of life changes, mostly with regard to my outlook and what I want in life. l have learned to let go of self-limiting beliefs, stand up for what I believe in, and embrace my imperfections. After a broken engagement, I experienced a rebirth and realized I was put on this Earth for a divine reason: to help other women who are and were in my shoes realize that heartbreak is not the end. No matter how bad someone hurt you, life does go on. Once you hit rock bottom, there's only one way up.

BN:  How do you balance your personal and professional life or have you been able to find a balance?

DS: Maintaining work-life balance is crucial to both success and overall well-being. I try my best to tackle my tasks by priority. I’ve realized that you should not always put your needs aside and focus on the needs of others. It’s important for your own health and well-being that you find some time for yourself. You must take care of your own basic needs before you can attend to the need of others. When you take care of yourself, you will have more love to give to those around you!

BN: What is an inspirational quote that you live by?

DS: “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” ― Maya Angelou!

BN: Who were some influential people or mentors that helped or encouraged you along the way?

DS: Marie Forleo, Tony Robbins, and Oprah were all very influential people in my life.

BN: What are your “must-haves” to keep your career or business going strong?

DS: Ambition, passion, and perseverance.

BN: What is your definition of a BOSS?

DS: To me, a “BOSS” is a strong, independent woman, who is unapologetically herself.




Be sure to follow Dalia Smith on Twitter @the.imperfectly.perfect and check out her products and services  www.theimperfectlyperfect.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network

BOSS Spotlight: Meet “Career Advancement Mentor” Pat E. Perkins, CPCC