BOSS Spotlight: Meet The "Coaching Mentor" Conchetta Jones

Conchetta Jones, A Personal Development and Lifestyle Coaching. Owner and Founder of She’s All That! Which assists women in finding the obstacles in their lives that are keeping them stuck and preventing them from living their life like its golden.

TheBOSSNetwork: What were some obstacles that you faced in the beginning process of starting your business or career? 

Conchetta Jones: Fear and not thinking I was good enough. Thinking I needed to get more education. But I got tired of seeing other people doing the things I wanted to do so, I made the decision to step out of my comfort zone and go for it. I decided to “do it afraid”

BN: What inspired you to break into your particular industry? 

CJFor years I had put aside doing the things that I wanted to do. I had all these ideas in my head, but no plan. After I started working with a coach, who helped me get my thoughts together and put some action with it, I knew that I wanted to be able to help other women in the same way that I was helped.

BN: How do you balance your personal and professional life or have you been able to find a balance? 

CJ: I am getting better at it. lol. Using my planner to make sure I am not double booked, a “to do” list to keep me on task, scheduling “me” time to unwind and regroup. Saying no and not feeling bad.

BN: What is an inspirational quote that you live by? 

CJ: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillippians 4:13

BN: Who were some influential people or mentors that helped or encouraged you along the way? 

CJ: Coach Da-Nay Macklin and the ladies in the Courageous Conquerors Mastermind.Coach Monique Caradine and the ladies in the Overflow Certified Coaching Program.

BN: What are your "must-haves" to keep your career or business going strong? 

CJ: A coach, my Dream Team (a group of women who support me, hold me accountable, and haven skills that I don’t have).

BN: What is your definition of a BOSS?

CJ: A woman who knows who she is, knows she does not have to put others down to make herself look good, supports other women, makes decisions and does not get bent out of shape if plan A does not work, because she always has a plan B.


Be sure to follow Conchetta Jones on Twitter @_satwoman and check out her products and services at www.satwoman.com 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

BOSS & Sage Announce 2024 Invest in Progress Grant Winners

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network