I always like to share takeaways from any new experience I have. The Hispanicize conference was such a great experience and full of knowledge. Here are a few tips I learned:
1. Don't be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone. opportunity is everywhere and the world is a GLOBAL stage. That means there is opportunity everywhere.
2. Your network determines your net-worth. I live by this motto and this weekend it was even made more evident. Start nurturing relationships instead of just meeting people.
3. Your personal brand should be a reflection of your professional brand. With social media now, the world is about 1 degree of separation and people you do business with are WATCHING.
4. Know your MONEY. If you don't manage your finances chances are you won't have any. Get with a Financial Planner (we love Prudential) that can help you can build wealth from the bottom up.
5. Confidence is KEY! If you don't believe in yourself no one else will.
There was so much more but I will leave you with these few. Dale'
Follow BOSS Founder, Cameka Smith via Twitter @iamCameka