BOSS Spotlight: Meet The "Success Coach" Keita Joy Ductant

Keita Joy Ductant, beloved success coach, motivational speaker, mentor, counselor, wife and mother, channels her infectious spirit and drive for life into empowering men, women, and youth to realize and take bold action in fulfilling their God-given purpose. With expertise in counseling, coupled with a passion for God and her own life experiences, Keita launched KEITAJOY, LLC., a growing movement to help men, women, and youth: 

TheBOSSNetwork: What were some obstacles that you faced in the beginning process of starting your business or career?

Keita Ductant: The biggest obstacle was overcoming my fears and leaving my "9 to 5" job as a School Counselor?

BN: What inspired you to break into your particular industry?

KD: Both of my parents were educators, coaches, speakers, TV personalities, and counselors. I learned from them how to love others deeply, have confidence and love a large crowd.My pain and my testimony of being a broken women who found healing, inspired my journey.

BN: How do you balance your personal and professional life or have you  been able to find a balance? 

KD: Balance is a process. You never arrive at it completely. I am always evaluating my schedule, and re evaluating it to make sure that I am keeping my priorities in order. I focus on putting God first, my husband second, my children third, and my business and health fourth. I pray, read God' word, stick to a planner religiously, keep a great success team around to help me, and refer to my new workbook "Bossy and Balanced...How to have it all and not lose it all."

BN: 4.What is an inspirational quote that you live by?

KD: Kick fear down with faith, and walk in your purpose-KEITAJOY, LLC.

BN: Who were some influential people or mentors that helped or encouraged you along the way?

KD: Val Demings, my mother, and looking up to people such as Michelle Obama and Oprah.

BN: What are your "must-haves" to keep your career or business going strong?

KD: I must have my day planner, a cup of Starbucks coffee, a fabulous success team, and lots of faith.

BN: What is your definition of a BOSS?

KD: A boss is  a person who is focused on their goals and desires to use their gifts to help others. A BOSS does not hold back their greatness but allows their light to shine to brighten some else's path.


Connect with Keita Joy Ductant on Twitter
@KEITAJOYlife., Facebook KEITAJOY, LLC. Instagram @keitajoy
 ( Keita Joy Ductant
learn more about products
and services at 
www.keitajoy.com. 


Make sure to become a member of The BOSS Network to be featured


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

BOSS & Sage Announce 2024 Invest in Progress Grant Winners

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network