BOSS Spotlight: Meet The "Healing Agent" Tray Kearny

Tray Kearny, is the Creator/Host of The Woman To Woman Show and author of It’s Healing Time. She believes that women have the power to save families by “honor, guarding and respecting one another’s relationships.”  Tray’s mission is to bring awareness to the devastating effects of infidelity. #NOSIDECHICKING!

TheBOSSNetwork: What were some obstacles that you faced in the beginning process of
 starting your business or career?

Tray Kearny: Fear. I feared that their wasn’t a space for my vision, nor did I believe people wanted to hear the truth about infidelity. I decided to create my own path. And once I voiced my message it began to spread. The power in the passion to help others is impacting and people gravitate to it. 

BN: What inspired you to break into your particular industry?

TK: The devastation I saw firsthand that infidelity caused families. Once I understood how many women were suffering in silence I decided I had to take action. So I created the Woman to Woman Show as an open platform to talk about infidelity. My book project, “It’s Healing Time” give women the resource to begin to heal through a 31-day workout journey.

BN: How do you balance your personal and professional life or have you been able to find a balance?

TK:I balanced it all by putting God in the center of my life.  My sons and I are a solid circle who help one  another to be our best.

BN: What is an inspirational quote that you live by?

TK: Failure is not an option!

BN: Who were some influential people or mentors that helped or encouraged you along the way?
 
TK: My life coach Dee Marshall; my mentor Dedra Tate; my autism support group leader Genevieve Kumapley; and my biggest influence was my Mother.

BN: What are your must-haves to keep your career or business going strong?

TK: Faith and a strong team. 

BN: What is your definition of a BOSS?

TK: A boss is a woman who knows who she is.  Realizing her truth, she is confident in her own skin. She is boundless in her ambitions. A boss isn’t afraid to take the lead.



Connect with Tray Kearny on  Instagram @w2wshow, Facebook Tray KearnyTwitter  @w2wshow and learn more about her products and services at  www.thew2wshow.com

Make sure to become a member of The BOSS Network to be featured
 
 








  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

BOSS & Sage Announce 2024 Invest in Progress Grant Winners

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network