BOSS Spotlight: Meet the "Lifestyle Expert” Kimberly Clark


Kimberly Clark, (Ask Kimberly Lifestyle), a fabulously dynamic renowned Lifestyle Expert, featured Love and Lifestyle Advice Columnist for Soul Kisses TV, Author of Dear Future Husband and  Soulpreneur Speaker that focuses on living a life that’s GLAM “God’s Love Always Magnifies” Kimberly helps individuals to activate their destined mission in life and business by living everyday like a FABULOUS Party.
 
TheBOSSNetwork: What were some obstacles that you faced in the beginning process of starting your business or career?
 
Kimberly Clark:  I absolutely love this question as I see obstacles as hiccups in life.  Hiccups are temporary and if you view that way; you know it shall pass eventually. In the beginning stages of my career “Balanced” for myself and others was a big hiccup.  As a lifestyle expert I made myself available 24-7 for my clients. Needless to say this intermingled over time to my personal relationships, which wasn’t healthy for all involved.
 
BN: What inspired you to break into your particular industry?

KC: The inspiration behind Ask Kimberly Lifestyle (www.askkimberlylifestyle.com) was to create a coaching platform of authenticity that encourages, empowers and educates individuals who are seeking to enrich their everyday lifestyle. AKL evolve from my event/PR business drezrehersal Lifestyle.  I discovered over the sixteen years of producing weddings; not just being the event producer, but counsel as well. Many women skip the main ingredient for having a successful relationship and that starts with loving you first. For some the focused was more about the wedding day and not what preceded after all the guests have gone home. "The Union"  This brought me to write my first book :Dear Future Husband"  A guide & journey that provides women tips on professing  a union of substance that places more focus on the couple and not the fairytale.
 
BN:  How do you balance your personal and professional life or have you been able to find a balance?
 
KC: Setting boundaries personally & professionally is a rule of practice in order for me to maintain a well-balanced lifestyle.  This wasn’t always the case in the early stages of my career, however over time I learn to make my happiness a first priority. How can I be effective for my clients if I’m not in a place of peace.  
 
BN: What is an inspirational quote that you live by? 

KC:  My personal mantra is “Live everyday GLAM” Acronym #GLAM “God’s Love Always  Magnifies.” ™ Living everyday GLAM is the essence of DEFINING, VALUING, RESPECTING and MAGNIFYING the GLOW within YOU.
 
BN: Who were some influential people or mentors that helped or encouraged you along the way?
 
KC: Although, I have several influential people, genuine friends and prominent networking groups who support and play a part in my day-to-day footsteps. My chief counsel & mentor in life is God. I seek his guidance for my every thought and move. “When God says No, I listen” for I know his grace fully covers me authentically.  Having someone in life you can trust and confide in is extremely essential, but know that those you consult in; 100% have your best interest at heart. Too often we as Women give too much of ourselves and in the end are left depleted.
 
BN: What are your "Must-haves" to keep your career or business going strong?
 
KC: First and foremost inner peace and abundant thinking. Maintaining a balanced lifestyle is the key foundation to excelling in business.  I’m mindful of what I feed my soul and those who enter my presence. My business is a lifestyle that supports: goal-setting, personal growth, and behavior modification. When loving yourself FIRST and MANIFESTING your thinking; there is no limit to living everyday FABULOUS. Not the answer some might expect, but definitely my blueprint that keeps the passion alive in my business.
 
BN: What is your definition of a BOSS?

KC: I define BOSS as being an individual who represents Authenticity, a Catalyst for Change, Inspires the best effort in others, demonstrates honor so her character can never be in question all while  continuing to lift-up others as she continues to climb.


 
Connect with Kimberly Clark, on Twitter @_Kimberly_Clark & Instagram @askkimberly
(Kimberly Clark) learn more about products and services at www.askkimberlylifestyle.com
 
 
 
 
Make sure to become a member of The BOSS Network to be featured




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

BOSS & Sage Announce 2024 Invest in Progress Grant Winners

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network