Intentional Vibrations by Corvet Williams


When you dream how successful you want to be, do you believe you will receive or do you doubt? Do you believe that you deserve to be successful? Do you feel down when others flourish almost effortlessly? Be honest. You only have to answer to you and it’s worth the contemplation.

As I take inventory of my own feelings and thoughts I had to be honest, I wasn’t always sure I would receive what I asked for. For as long as I can remember, I have believed that asking and asking
would eventually make me believe I deserved what I asked for and then it would come to me. I wasn’t aware when I asked I needed to know I deserved it, by feeling and acting as if I had it already. Rather than the idea that we have to settle or we won't always get what we want in some way shape or form.

I desperately wanted to break that cycle and develop a new idea. I wanted to believe, that I too, can have anything I wanted and that a life of abundance, a life filled with money, love, business success, etc. and that it was not something only set aside for a few lucky humans. I set my life with intentions to find the answer on how to go about achieving this. Over the years I’ve been studying and listening to lectures from multiple teachers and speakers about vibrational
alignment. To name a few that I follow: Malachi York, Oprah Winfrey, Abraham Hicks, Wayne Dyer, Will Smith and anything on the Laws of Attraction.

We as humans tend to focus on what's going bad instead of what's going good in our lives. When the NOW has fear, doubt and less than, we focus and give those things more fuel to invite its ‘family’ into our lives. The truth is, we want abundance, love, peace, success, to be fearless, to acquire more than enough, prosperity, happiness, wealth and health. The way to do that works like this, when you envision your future for your business and all the success you see yourself having, think about how good it makes you feel and the smile it puts on your face.

When you keep that smile and good feelings, it raises your vibrations to attracts that thing and everything like it to you. It takes practice and it doesn’t mean you will never experience disappointment, but the key is to acknowledge it and move on from it. Don’t continue to speak on it or think about for any period of time longer than a few seconds. Find a sound, color, memory, shape, movie, song, smell, or anything that always keeps you in a good mood. As you make your business plans, tell yourself, ‘allow me to see my self-worth and know I deserve every good thing already given me and more.’ There is so much to be grateful for each day so let’s keep the #positivevibesonly going!


Find more about Corvet www.corvetwilliams.com/ Twitter: @CorVet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network

BOSS Spotlight: Meet “Career Advancement Mentor” Pat E. Perkins, CPCC