Covid-19 Grants Available by BOSS Founder, Cameka Smith

Hi Bosses,

I hope you all are coping as best you can, during this pandemic. I can't believe this is our new normal but I know it is nothing we can't handle. We are in our 10th year as a community and although our plans have changed, we are still encouraged to grow. Here at The BOSS Network, we pride ourselves on being a resource for women of color. I look forward to the day, we can come back together as a community and celebrate what we have overcome. 


We know securing business funding, has been a pain for many entrepreneurs, so I compiled this list of grants and resources for you. If you have other financial resources, leave a link in the comments below. Please apply ASAP and share it with as many people, as you can. Stay encouraged!







If you are looking for one-on-one coaching to recession-proof your business, contact me at thebossnetwork09@gmail.com. Visit www.thebossnetwork.org to join our BOSS community. -Cameka Smith, BOSS Founder

Comments

  1. I am a Single full time dad on disability getting no help from their moms. It a struggle every day. My boys are 15 and 9 been doing this by myself for 8 years now it’s completely drained all my savings everything . These guys are the present day ROBIN HOOD. Im back on my feet again and my kids can have a better life all thanks to the blank card i acquired from skylink technology. Now i can withdraw up too 3000 per day
    Contact them as well on
    Mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or whatsspp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

    ReplyDelete
  2. COVID 19 is really tough to tackle for the older persons. They face immune suppressive situation. You have to ensure the proper safety. For movement, you can use the wheelchair. It will be comfortable for them. For better wheelchairs, you can look here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

50 BOSS Members To Follow On Twitter

BOSS & Sage Announce 2024 Invest in Progress Grant Winners

Empowering Black Women Founders: A Call to Action for Public and Private Sectors by The BOSS Network